- #AmateurNight Report update: 5 girls and 2 guys have now fallen down the stairs. 4 hours ago
- #Delusional | MT @WendyDavisTexas To every member of #TeamWendy–we wanted to say thank you. B/C of you & your hard work, we will win. 4 hours ago
- #AmateurNight Report: only 4 girls have fallen down the stairs so far. Not bad...so far. @MadamsOrgan 5 hours ago
- Jeremiah was a bullfrog. 5 hours ago
- My bartenders at madamsorgan, Batman & Robin. #MyHeroes instagram.com/p/u131e4GVtI/ 6 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.