- Get ready! Tomorrow there will be a theme for #80sFriday. 6 hours ago
- We may not have won a Super Bowl in 15+ years, but all you nay sayers can suck it! #Cowboys still NFL's Most Valuable Team #hatersgonnahate 14 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Unemployment in the District, which had been falling, remained flat at 7.4% in July. Wonder if min wage hike had anything to do … 1 day ago
- Joint birthday presents for me and The Wife! Can't wait!!! instagram.com/p/r5mYtRGVkc/ 2 days ago
- Landlord said he had something for me. I thought it was mail. He knows me so well! #MyLandlordRocks instagram.com/p/r3G-iImVka/ 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.