- The LGBT Community Should Rise Above Party Politics bilerico.com/2013/12/the_lg… @LogCabinGOP @DCLogCabin 9 hours ago
- RT @ezraklein: There is not a red America and a blue America. There is a "y'all" America and a "you guys" America: wapo.st/1jhDz5x 9 hours ago
- RT @elliott_echols Not surprised: Carney Won't Provide Number Of Young Adults Enrolled In Obamacare realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/12/… #tcot 9 hours ago
- RT @GreggHenry88: “@scandalprops: #Git http://t.co/lGqenOuLl7” Ol' Hollis hangin Like a damn shiny ball All I can say Merry Xmas to #Scan… 11 hours ago
- RT @MiaBLove: Follow this link to read my statement on Congressman Matheson's decision to not seek reelection: tinyurl.com/mthkyk7 #utpo… 11 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.