- Oh man, just realized that today was the 40th anniversary of Ali-Foreman #TheRumbleInTheJungle. 9 hours ago
- And that's why I hate Tony Romo. 3 days ago
- What is this Google Inbox thingy? 3 days ago
- ...and then there's crackers and "Nig**s in Paris." #sideeye 5 days ago
- . @MadamsOrgan is feeding me Biggie. | RT @BritishPat You know it's late when Pandora is feeding me 2Pac 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.