- ...and then there's crackers and "Nig**s in Paris." #sideeye 2 hours ago
- . @MadamsOrgan is feeding me Biggie. | RT @BritishPat You know it's late when Pandora is feeding me 2Pac 2 hours ago
- RT @TellMeDavid: @chrisgeidner @HRC Well his record isn't exactly a profile in courage. 2 hours ago
- RT @chrisgeidner: Surprising and yet not surprising at all that Bill Clinton didn't mention DADT or DOMA when talking at @HRC. He doesn't l… 2 hours ago
- It's always funny to hear white scream "hotel motel Holiday Inn." #justsayin 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.