- Shake ya ass! But watch yo'self. 6 hours ago
- You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...when I met you. #80sFriday 9 hours ago
- Preach it, child! RT @dmcrawford I'm officially declaring the death of the word "PREACH." 9 hours ago
- RT @FunnyWilfred: Dear chocolate commercials, no one eats chocolate in slow motion with their eyes closed. Sincerely, normal people. -_- 9 hours ago
- RT @Frank_Underwood: Fortunately, I am immune to flattery. MT @CatherineTipton: @Frank_Underwood is a straight up thug. 9 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.