- You can't handle the #! 3 hours ago
- If I were a #. 3 hours ago
- RT @maustermuhle: Clarity! D.C. DMV says old driver's licenses will remain valid until they expire, despite new federal law: http://t.co/wr… 3 hours ago
- Happening right now! @DCLogCabin meeting @GOP Tent Expansion? with @jillhoman & @Raffiwilliams http://t.co/U4LwIdrZEf 1 day ago
- Ok. Heathers or Mean Girls. GO! 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.