- Reminds me of Stevie Wonder. open.spotify.com/track/3SCpPeSG… 7 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.59 mi walk - Warm. Leatherette. rnkpr.com/a318sa8 #RunKeeper 12 hours ago
- At @ShellysBackRoom with the Chairman. It's about that time! #Bolivar #cigar @Capitolron moby.to/cfkd5b 14 hours ago
- Accidental Racist | open.spotify.com/track/23q6Nowh… 1 day ago
- Right now, I could use some Shirley Q. Liquor or the wisdom of Lady Chablis. #HiYouDurrin #ShutYoMouth 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.