- And just when I thought she was coming to my door, she whispered sweet & brought me to the floor. She said, "I'm only seventeen!" #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Was it something I said or something I did? Did my words not come out right? Though I tried not to hurt you. Though I tried. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Guess what's back?! #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- RT @maustermuhle: The D.C. Libertarian Party didn't get votes to maintain major-party status, is knocked back down to minor leagues. http:/… 22 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Happy Thanksgiving! http://t.co/j7fWA4CyDr 22 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.