- You know I'm a dreamer But my heart's of gold I had to run away high So I wouldn't come home low 42 minutes ago
- I walk along the city streets youu sed to walk along with me. And every step I take reminds me of just how we used to be. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- I hate myself for loving you. Can't break free from the the things that you do. I wanna walk but I run back to you... #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand? Love letters in the sand. I remember you. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- RSVP. It’s a private affair. I just won’t believe that you don’t care. RSVP. Only you & me. I’ll be waiting till you answer me. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.