- Sad woman take it slow and things will be just fine. You and I'll just used a little patience. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Are you for real? It's so hard to tell from just a magazine. Yeah you just smile and the picture sells. Look what that does to me.#80sFriday 3 hours ago
- Who can it be knocking at my door? Go 'way, don't come 'round here no more. Can't you see that it's late at night? #80sFriday 3 hours ago
- I walked along the avenue. I never thought I'd meet a girl like you. Meet a girl like you. #80sFriday 4 hours ago
- Where did you come from lady? And ooh won't you take me there? Right away, won't you baby? #80sFriday 5 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.