- Last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China. In a little row boat to find ya. #80sFriday 6 hours ago
- Well today just got real shitty. Just found out my barber retired three weeks ago. #firstworldproblems 6 hours ago
- There is freedom within. There is freedom without. Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup. #80sFriday 7 hours ago
- And I meant, every word I said. When I said that I love you I meant. That I love you forever. And I'm gonna keep on lovin you. #80sFriday 7 hours ago
- Young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasy. She wants him so badly. Knows what she wants to be. #80sFriday 8 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.