- This is why I publically divorced Tony Romo last year. Bitch can't win in December! 6 hours ago
- Touchdown DALLAS! Now I'm heading home. 9 hours ago
- I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way... RT @BryanWeaverDC: It's another "bad-papa" production. @oblivious_dude @MariaTCardona 1 day ago
- Dear @shondarhines, next week is the winter finale of Scandal. I need some Hollis Doyle!!! @GreggHenry88 @Scandal_Moments 2 days ago
- .@CobaltDC Hey girl hey! I'm comin'! 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.