- RT @netflix: So, the 'thumpa thumpa' continues. It always will.No matter what happens. Queer as Folk #NowOnNetflix http://t.co/cHZmU7MQim 1 hour ago
- RT @DCLogCabin: Join us tonight --> Reception Benefiting @Richard_Tisei & @carldemaio on.fb.me/1pA3c1Y 3 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: RT @willsommer Jeff Thompson’s shadow campaign in three charts. washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/looselip… http://t.co/slbA6tMfPz 21 hours ago
- RT @kcivey: Yet another Evans mailer today, this one reminding me that he'll do anything for you if you own a sports team. #DCision14 21 hours ago
- RT @matthewhurtt: .@LogCabinGOP's @gregorytangelo talking to the Alexandria YRs. Really good discussion. http://t.co/OiYtfVQmJ3 21 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.