- Girl on 96 bus has U&Pizza. You better hold that box tight! Imma steal me some. 7 hours ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Just how good was Kevin Durant this year in his 7th season in NBA? Well, compare him to Michael Jordan's 7th season: http… 7 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: So DCCouncil ignores voters' A.G. referendum, then sues Mayor for ignoring voters' budget autonomy referendum. #doasisay #hypocr… 8 hours ago
- RT @WashTimesLocal: DC minority parties decry Democratic attempts at power grab, @DCGOP threatens suit if Dems switch to independent — http… 14 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: DC Minority parties decry Democratic attempts at power grab. @DCGOP threatens suit if Dems switch to IND. m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/…… 14 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.