- The @Redskins should pull media credentials for every org that refuses to use their proper name. 5 hours ago
- Turn down for what?! instagram.com/p/sBlz4MGVvY/ 6 hours ago
- This is gonna be the start to a good night! #MyFather #cigar instagram.com/p/sBi49SmVqy/ 6 hours ago
- I see him on the TV preachin' 'bout the promised land. He tells me to believe in Jesus & steals the money from my hand. #80sFriday 12 hours ago
- I'm gonna take you by surprise and make you realize, Amanda. I'm gonna tell you right away, I can't wait another day, Amanda #80sFriday 14 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.