- Young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasy. She wants him so badly. Knows what she wants to be. #80sFriday 39 minutes ago
- Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought i could be so free. Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- She was more like a beauty queen from movie scene. I said don't mind what do you that I am the one? #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- All I wish is to be alone. Stay away, don't U invade my home. Best off if you hang outside. Don't come in, I'll only run & hide. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Private eyes. They're watching you! They see your every move. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.