- To the crazy woman in teal on Cavuto, someone talking on their phone next to you on a plane doesn't invade your "right to privacy" #schmuck 11 hours ago
- A LOL moment from the DC NBC affiliate: "Some say it's not 'good etiquette' to take "selfies" at funerals." #SMH 12 hours ago
- RT @djheakin: Details matter, but example of principled compromise to be applauded 16 hours ago
- On my way to the @DCLogCabin Holiday Party! #JingleYourBells 16 hours ago
- What's up with all these folks at Starbucks in their pjs? 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
October 26, 2012Posted by on
Ahh the Short Story! This Hemingway Short Story is quite an amazing cigar. It’s one of my favorite perfectos. Smoked this cigar Thursday night while sitting on my bench outside of my apartment on a cool autumn night. Its touches of cedar, spice, and leather gave this 4 1/2″ bad boy a good punch.