- Who can it be knocking at my door? Go 'way, don't come 'round here no more. Can't you see that it's late at night? #80sFriday 25 minutes ago
- I walked along the avenue. I never thought I'd meet a girl like you. Meet a girl like you. #80sFriday 51 minutes ago
- Where did you come from lady? And ooh won't you take me there? Right away, won't you baby? #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- .@TastyKabob Where you going? moby.to/nqmp19 2 hours ago
- Nightshades on a warning. Gimme strength at least give me a light. Gimme anything even sympathy. There's a chance U could B right #80sFriday 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
October 26, 2012Posted by on
Ahh the Short Story! This Hemingway Short Story is quite an amazing cigar. It’s one of my favorite perfectos. Smoked this cigar Thursday night while sitting on my bench outside of my apartment on a cool autumn night. Its touches of cedar, spice, and leather gave this 4 1/2″ bad boy a good punch.