- Nightshades on a warning. Gimme strength at least give me a light. Gimme anything even sympathy. There's a chance U could B right #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Get a job... oh wait, there are none. RT @Alex_Earles Casual Friday! #lifeaftergraduation 2 hours ago
- HOLLA! RT @PhillyGinger Friday...enough said! 2 hours ago
- In the city ladies look pretty. Guys tell jokes so they can seem witty. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Goooooood morning, and happy #80sFriday! Who's got artist requests today? 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
October 26, 2012Posted by on
Ahh the Short Story! This Hemingway Short Story is quite an amazing cigar. It’s one of my favorite perfectos. Smoked this cigar Thursday night while sitting on my bench outside of my apartment on a cool autumn night. Its touches of cedar, spice, and leather gave this 4 1/2″ bad boy a good punch.