- And we danced like a wave on the ocean, romanced. We were liars in love and we danced. Swept away for a moment by chance. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- RT @FrankLuntz: Is Kirsten Gillibrand only hiding the identities of the male senators who sexually harassed her because they are Democrats… 2 hours ago
- Well my friends, the time has come. Raise the roof and have some fun. Throw away the work to be done. Let the music play on. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- I need a man who'll take a chance on a love that burns hot enough to last. So when the night falls, mMy lonely heart calls. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- We started dancing and love put us into a groove. But then there was somebody new. What does love want me to do? #80sFriday 3 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
October 26, 2012Posted by on
Ahh the Short Story! This Hemingway Short Story is quite an amazing cigar. It’s one of my favorite perfectos. Smoked this cigar Thursday night while sitting on my bench outside of my apartment on a cool autumn night. Its touches of cedar, spice, and leather gave this 4 1/2″ bad boy a good punch.