- RT @katyabram: so @Kayhagan is now on stage with Bill Clinton while wearing a blue dress #Justsaying http://t.co/gScs3lAVVw 2 hours ago
- Oh man, just realized that today was the 40th anniversary of Ali-Foreman #TheRumbleInTheJungle. 21 hours ago
- And that's why I hate Tony Romo. 3 days ago
- What is this Google Inbox thingy? 4 days ago
- ...and then there's crackers and "Nig**s in Paris." #sideeye 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
October 26, 2012Posted by on
Ahh the Short Story! This Hemingway Short Story is quite an amazing cigar. It’s one of my favorite perfectos. Smoked this cigar Thursday night while sitting on my bench outside of my apartment on a cool autumn night. Its touches of cedar, spice, and leather gave this 4 1/2″ bad boy a good punch.