- Preach! | RT @DCHomos Truth http://t.co/9J4cJOBfAe 4 hours ago
- Now this was a great smoke! twitpic.com/e8wjph 4 hours ago
- Last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China. In a little row boat to find ya. #80sFriday 10 hours ago
- Well today just got real shitty. Just found out my barber retired three weeks ago. #firstworldproblems 10 hours ago
- There is freedom within. There is freedom without. Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup. #80sFriday 11 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy