- I saw you (and him) walking in the rain. You were holding hands and I'll never be the same. #80sFriday (This is for Lexa & Monique) 4 hours ago
- Girl I can't understand it, why you wanna hurt me. After all of the things I've done for you #80sFriday 4 hours ago
- So take these broken wings & learn to fly again, learn to live so free. #80sFriday 5 hours ago
- If you need a friend, don't look to a stranger. You know in the end, I'll always be there. #80sFriday 5 hours ago
- Keep smiling, keep shining, knowng you can always count on me for sure. That's what friends are for! #80sFriday 6 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy