- Enjoying an Easter Sunday evening cigar. #MeridianHillPark moby.to/6wrgca 8 hours ago
- JRs is a madhouse hours before the Annual Bonnet contest. @JRsWDC 9 hours ago
- RT @secupp: ▶ Today on @ThisWeekABC: Conservatives have got to move on gay marriage (and gay adoption). clip.gs/6ij 16 hours ago
- Happy Easter! He's Alive, by Dolly Parton youtu.be/UbRPWUHM80M 16 hours ago
- Just posted a 6.71 mi walk - #RunKeeper rnkpr.com/a5lflr7 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy