- 23 years later, The Highlander STILL is a great movie! 4 hours ago
- Nice! Almost six miles today...without getting rained on. #RunKeeper 6 hours ago
- Just completed a 2.22 mi walk - Wow. Just beat the rain! rnkpr.com/a3241mr #RunKeeper 6 hours ago
- RT @metroweekly: Boy Scouts vote to lift ban on gay youth bit.ly/16WXnVL (Poliglot) 10 hours ago
- RT @DCLogCabin: Welcome new LCR-DC Board members @kevkak08 @evantheross @ProLifePolitics and @_wsh ! cc @wchrisallen @DCbigpappa http://t.… 10 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy