- Enjoying a delicious Montecristo Epic #cigar at @WCurtisDraper. instagram.com/p/tkxjU7GVlY/ 6 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Marc Morgan speaking @morganfordc twitpic.com/ec89fy 21 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Chairman Phillips speaking to crowd @Capitolron twitpic.com/ec89eu 21 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Host Jose Cunningham speaking twitpic.com/ec89dc 21 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Kris @krishammond speaking at the @DCGOP fundraiser. twitpic.com/ec896v 21 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy