- Great weather tonight ! Smoking a Padron Anniversary #cigar on my front stoop. 3 hours ago
- Not a bad thing! | RT @politico The 113th Congress is set to go down as the least productive in history. politi.co/1bGdl8P 1 day ago
- Wheels already falling off! | RT @GayPatriot BWAHAHAHA. RT @sunnyright: Charlie Crist's campaign manager quits wesh.com/news/politics/… 1 day ago
- #SillySeason | RT @tomsherwood Candidates, campaigns, echoes of corruption. 2014 Mayor's race gets more interesting by the moment. 1 day ago
- RT @TutoMadrid: James #VoiceSave 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy