- RT @WashTimesLocal: DC minority parties decry Democratic attempts at power grab, @DCGOP threatens suit if Dems switch to independent — http… 4 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: DC Minority parties decry Democratic attempts at power grab. @DCGOP threatens suit if Dems switch to IND. m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/…… 4 hours ago
- RT @KinlowDC: DCGOP or @DCStatehood?Join DCPolitics today at 11 w @No1newshen @DCGOP Chairman Ron Phillips and @WashInformer analyst @bsalm… 4 hours ago
- Hook'Em RT @SportsCenter Kevin Durant joins Michael Jordan & Wilt Chamberlain as only men to lead NBA in total points in 5 straight seasons. 16 hours ago
- Let the shit show continue MT @maustermuhle DC has extended public comment period for zoning code rewrite by 6 months wamu.fm/1jLra7h 20 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy