- Change of venue. Ended my walk at Dupont Circle. Smoking a Ted cigar and people watching. moby.to/yg2sru 2 hours ago
- On today's docket: more work on my iTunes, a 5 mile walk, and a cigar at Meridian Hill Park. #GreatDayAlert 7 hours ago
- Shake ya ass! But watch yo'self. 19 hours ago
- You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...when I met you. #80sFriday 22 hours ago
- Preach it, child! RT @dmcrawford I'm officially declaring the death of the word "PREACH." 22 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy