- She don't want no wild romance. When she's with me she only wants to dance. She wants to dance with me. #80sFriday 6 hours ago
- I don't wanna dance dance w u baby no more I'll never do somethin to hurt you though.Oh but the feeling is bad the feeling is bad #80sFriday 6 hours ago
- On the floor of Tokyo or down N London town to go go. With the record selection & the mirror's reflection I'm a dancing w/ myself #80sFriday 7 hours ago
- All the men come in these places & the men are all the same. You don't look at their faces. And you don't ask their names. #80sFriday 7 hours ago
- I want to bop with you baby all night long. I want to bebop with you baby till the break of dawn. #80sFriday 7 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
An Extended Sunday Funday!
October 4, 2012Posted by on
According to WaPo, the DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration has granted 42 bars and restaurants permission to remain open round-the-clock on Monday, Columbus Day, and serve alcohol until 4 a.m., the first test of a new city policy permitting extended alcohol sales before holidays.
Among that list are 8 gay and lesbian bars throughout the District, including JRs, Cobalt, and Dupont Italian Kitchen along the gayborhood.
The full list of restaurants and establishments granted permission for the extended hours is below.
(3)Boundary Stone Public House
(4)Old Ebbitt Grill
(5)U Street Music Hall
(6)18th Street Lounge
(8)Eye Bar/Garden of Eden
(14)Phase I of Dupont
(15)Rock N Roll Hotel
(20)Dangerously Delicious DC
(22)Jr’s Bar and Brill
(23)Dupont Italian Kitchen
(24)Cobalt/30 Degrees/Level One
(25) Bachelor’s Mill/Back Door Pub
(26)Dirty Martini Inn Bar/Dirty Bar
(27)Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
(28)Jackie Lee’s Lounge
(29)Phase I in SE
(34)Opera Ultra Lounge
(35)Lima Restaurant and Lounge
(42)Music and Arts Club