- RT @WashTimesLocal: DC minority parties decry Democratic attempts at power grab, @DCGOP threatens suit if Dems switch to independent — http… 6 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: DC Minority parties decry Democratic attempts at power grab. @DCGOP threatens suit if Dems switch to IND. m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/…… 6 hours ago
- RT @KinlowDC: DCGOP or @DCStatehood?Join DCPolitics today at 11 w @No1newshen @DCGOP Chairman Ron Phillips and @WashInformer analyst @bsalm… 6 hours ago
- Hook'Em RT @SportsCenter Kevin Durant joins Michael Jordan & Wilt Chamberlain as only men to lead NBA in total points in 5 straight seasons. 19 hours ago
- Let the shit show continue MT @maustermuhle DC has extended public comment period for zoning code rewrite by 6 months wamu.fm/1jLra7h 23 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
An Extended Sunday Funday!
October 4, 2012Posted by on
According to WaPo, the DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration has granted 42 bars and restaurants permission to remain open round-the-clock on Monday, Columbus Day, and serve alcohol until 4 a.m., the first test of a new city policy permitting extended alcohol sales before holidays.
Among that list are 8 gay and lesbian bars throughout the District, including JRs, Cobalt, and Dupont Italian Kitchen along the gayborhood.
The full list of restaurants and establishments granted permission for the extended hours is below.
(3)Boundary Stone Public House
(4)Old Ebbitt Grill
(5)U Street Music Hall
(6)18th Street Lounge
(8)Eye Bar/Garden of Eden
(14)Phase I of Dupont
(15)Rock N Roll Hotel
(20)Dangerously Delicious DC
(22)Jr’s Bar and Brill
(23)Dupont Italian Kitchen
(24)Cobalt/30 Degrees/Level One
(25) Bachelor’s Mill/Back Door Pub
(26)Dirty Martini Inn Bar/Dirty Bar
(27)Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
(28)Jackie Lee’s Lounge
(29)Phase I in SE
(34)Opera Ultra Lounge
(35)Lima Restaurant and Lounge
(42)Music and Arts Club