- I love it when my friends (@eScarry) get their stories linked on @DRUDGE_REPORT ! 3 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg does her best Jennifer Holliday/Jennifer Hudson/Effie impression. "I'm staying! I'm staying!" thehill.com/blogs/blog-bri… 6 hours ago
- I remember the San Antonio Gunslingers. I think a Raiders move to SA is more of a problem for the Texans than the Cowboys. #NFL 20 hours ago
- Time to queue up that Queen song... another one bites the dust! Federal appeals court ruled Virginia's samesex marriage ban unconstitutional 3 days ago
- "Let's be less concerned about the gay guy in the locker room & more concerned about criminals in the (NFL) League." - SE Cupp 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
An Extended Sunday Funday!
October 4, 2012Posted by on
According to WaPo, the DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration has granted 42 bars and restaurants permission to remain open round-the-clock on Monday, Columbus Day, and serve alcohol until 4 a.m., the first test of a new city policy permitting extended alcohol sales before holidays.
Among that list are 8 gay and lesbian bars throughout the District, including JRs, Cobalt, and Dupont Italian Kitchen along the gayborhood.
The full list of restaurants and establishments granted permission for the extended hours is below.
(3)Boundary Stone Public House
(4)Old Ebbitt Grill
(5)U Street Music Hall
(6)18th Street Lounge
(8)Eye Bar/Garden of Eden
(14)Phase I of Dupont
(15)Rock N Roll Hotel
(20)Dangerously Delicious DC
(22)Jr’s Bar and Brill
(23)Dupont Italian Kitchen
(24)Cobalt/30 Degrees/Level One
(25) Bachelor’s Mill/Back Door Pub
(26)Dirty Martini Inn Bar/Dirty Bar
(27)Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
(28)Jackie Lee’s Lounge
(29)Phase I in SE
(34)Opera Ultra Lounge
(35)Lima Restaurant and Lounge
(42)Music and Arts Club