- Last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China. In a little row boat to find ya. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Well today just got real shitty. Just found out my barber retired three weeks ago. #firstworldproblems 1 hour ago
- There is freedom within. There is freedom without. Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- And I meant, every word I said. When I said that I love you I meant. That I love you forever. And I'm gonna keep on lovin you. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasy. She wants him so badly. Knows what she wants to be. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
An Extended Sunday Funday!
October 4, 2012Posted by on
According to WaPo, the DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration has granted 42 bars and restaurants permission to remain open round-the-clock on Monday, Columbus Day, and serve alcohol until 4 a.m., the first test of a new city policy permitting extended alcohol sales before holidays.
Among that list are 8 gay and lesbian bars throughout the District, including JRs, Cobalt, and Dupont Italian Kitchen along the gayborhood.
The full list of restaurants and establishments granted permission for the extended hours is below.
(3)Boundary Stone Public House
(4)Old Ebbitt Grill
(5)U Street Music Hall
(6)18th Street Lounge
(8)Eye Bar/Garden of Eden
(14)Phase I of Dupont
(15)Rock N Roll Hotel
(20)Dangerously Delicious DC
(22)Jr’s Bar and Brill
(23)Dupont Italian Kitchen
(24)Cobalt/30 Degrees/Level One
(25) Bachelor’s Mill/Back Door Pub
(26)Dirty Martini Inn Bar/Dirty Bar
(27)Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
(28)Jackie Lee’s Lounge
(29)Phase I in SE
(34)Opera Ultra Lounge
(35)Lima Restaurant and Lounge
(42)Music and Arts Club