- Let's get this party started! ♬ 'Take It Off' - Ke$ha ♪ twitpic.com/ebuwf8 14 hours ago
- I saw you (and him) walking in the rain. You were holding hands and I'll never be the same. #80sFriday (This is for Lexa & Monique) 20 hours ago
- Girl I can't understand it, why you wanna hurt me. After all of the things I've done for you #80sFriday 20 hours ago
- So take these broken wings & learn to fly again, learn to live so free. #80sFriday 21 hours ago
- If you need a friend, don't look to a stranger. You know in the end, I'll always be there. #80sFriday 21 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
When Divas Attack!
August 7, 2012Posted by on
Wow! the bitch is back, and he’s being vile, bitter, and slightly on point.
Queerty, reports some pretty vicious quotes from an aging Sir Elton John about an also aging Madonna. It’s been obvious for some time that Elton and Madge don’t like each other. But the vitriol in this latest dust up is quite stirring. The following are not for delicate eyes.
“If Madonna had any common sense she would have made a record like Ray Of Lightand stayed away from the dance stuff and just been a great pop singer and make great pop records, which she does brilliantly. But no, she had to go and prove… she looks like a fucking fairground stripper.”
“Why is she such a nightmare? Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt.”