- Sometimes I wanna give up, I wanna give in. I wanna quit the fight. Then one look at you baby & everything's alright. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- I don't need to be the king of the world. As long as i'm the hero of this little girl. Heaven isn't too far away. #80sFriday 3 hours ago
- Don't ask me what you know is true. Don't need to tell you, I love your precious heart. #80sFriday 3 hours ago
- You know I'm a dreamer, but my heart's of gold. I had to run away high so I wouldn't come home low. #80sFriday 4 hours ago
- Good morning and happy #80sFriday! This week's theme is POWER BALLADS. Send those requests in. 5 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
When Divas Attack!
August 7, 2012Posted by on
Wow! the bitch is back, and he’s being vile, bitter, and slightly on point.
Queerty, reports some pretty vicious quotes from an aging Sir Elton John about an also aging Madonna. It’s been obvious for some time that Elton and Madge don’t like each other. But the vitriol in this latest dust up is quite stirring. The following are not for delicate eyes.
“If Madonna had any common sense she would have made a record like Ray Of Lightand stayed away from the dance stuff and just been a great pop singer and make great pop records, which she does brilliantly. But no, she had to go and prove… she looks like a fucking fairground stripper.”
“Why is she such a nightmare? Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt.”