- On today's docket: more work on my iTunes, a 5 mile walk, and a cigar at Meridian Hill Park. #GreatDayAlert 5 hours ago
- Shake ya ass! But watch yo'self. 17 hours ago
- You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...when I met you. #80sFriday 20 hours ago
- Preach it, child! RT @dmcrawford I'm officially declaring the death of the word "PREACH." 20 hours ago
- RT @FunnyWilfred: Dear chocolate commercials, no one eats chocolate in slow motion with their eyes closed. Sincerely, normal people. -_- 20 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
When Divas Attack!
August 7, 2012Posted by on
Wow! the bitch is back, and he’s being vile, bitter, and slightly on point.
Queerty, reports some pretty vicious quotes from an aging Sir Elton John about an also aging Madonna. It’s been obvious for some time that Elton and Madge don’t like each other. But the vitriol in this latest dust up is quite stirring. The following are not for delicate eyes.
“If Madonna had any common sense she would have made a record like Ray Of Lightand stayed away from the dance stuff and just been a great pop singer and make great pop records, which she does brilliantly. But no, she had to go and prove… she looks like a fucking fairground stripper.”
“Why is she such a nightmare? Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt.”