- Oh man, just realized that today was the 40th anniversary of Ali-Foreman #TheRumbleInTheJungle. 4 hours ago
- And that's why I hate Tony Romo. 3 days ago
- What is this Google Inbox thingy? 3 days ago
- ...and then there's crackers and "Nig**s in Paris." #sideeye 5 days ago
- . @MadamsOrgan is feeding me Biggie. | RT @BritishPat You know it's late when Pandora is feeding me 2Pac 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
1776, a Book Review
July 23, 2012Posted by on
While this was definitely an enjoyable and educational experience, I found it a little lacking. Perhaps it was due my assumption that the subject matter was going to encompass all aspects of that era. But it had one singular focus — telling the story of the War of 1776.
It is quite obvious that Mr. McCullough did extensive research in preparation for this tome. I highly recommend it, especially for anyone who’s a history buff, or has a great love of war stories.
Not always a page turner, you will be highly enlightened and hear many new details of the battles won and lost during the American Revolution.