- It's an Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe morning. 1 day ago
- It's a Ja Rule kind of morning. 2 days ago
- I've got some great pictures to share that I just took! #anticipation 4 days ago
- Wait! Let me take another #selfie! RT @divarobbie That song #selfie is everything that is wrong with the world. http://t.co/SlVtZNscH5 4 days ago
- And though you fight to stay alive, your body starts to shiver. For know known mortal can resist the evil of the thriller! #80sFriday 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
1776, a Book Review
July 23, 2012Posted by on
While this was definitely an enjoyable and educational experience, I found it a little lacking. Perhaps it was due my assumption that the subject matter was going to encompass all aspects of that era. But it had one singular focus — telling the story of the War of 1776.
It is quite obvious that Mr. McCullough did extensive research in preparation for this tome. I highly recommend it, especially for anyone who’s a history buff, or has a great love of war stories.
Not always a page turner, you will be highly enlightened and hear many new details of the battles won and lost during the American Revolution.