- RT @Chris_Minaj: Bitches be like "what's your Facebook?" And I be like " myspace.com/chris_minaj " 1 hour ago
- Just completed a 1.89 mi walk - Celebrating Peanut's last day interning. rnkpr.com/a32b5tx #RunKeeper 6 hours ago
- Dear NOM, a wise man once said, "It is better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth & remove all doubt" #TooLate 8 hours ago
- I'm going slightly mad. 8 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.18 mi walk - TGIF rnkpr.com/a3275er #RunKeeper 16 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
1776, a Book Review
July 23, 2012Posted by on
While this was definitely an enjoyable and educational experience, I found it a little lacking. Perhaps it was due my assumption that the subject matter was going to encompass all aspects of that era. But it had one singular focus — telling the story of the War of 1776.
It is quite obvious that Mr. McCullough did extensive research in preparation for this tome. I highly recommend it, especially for anyone who’s a history buff, or has a great love of war stories.
Not always a page turner, you will be highly enlightened and hear many new details of the battles won and lost during the American Revolution.