- Someone tried to serve me papers today. Couldn't get through security. #tryharder 15 hours ago
- #holyshit Just saw an ad for Mark Warner... by John Warner! 15 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Thank you @JoeNBC for speaking at our Lincoln-Douglass Dinner Monday night and bringing the lovely @morningmika. @Morning_Joe 2 days ago
- Smoking a cigar at madamsorgan with @DJayyyyyyyyyy on a rainy night. instagram.com/p/ucAaDImVve/ 2 days ago
- Ok here's a first: a major donor wants to set me up on a blind date. Hoe do I navigate this mindfield? 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
1776, a Book Review
July 23, 2012Posted by on
While this was definitely an enjoyable and educational experience, I found it a little lacking. Perhaps it was due my assumption that the subject matter was going to encompass all aspects of that era. But it had one singular focus — telling the story of the War of 1776.
It is quite obvious that Mr. McCullough did extensive research in preparation for this tome. I highly recommend it, especially for anyone who’s a history buff, or has a great love of war stories.
Not always a page turner, you will be highly enlightened and hear many new details of the battles won and lost during the American Revolution.