- Just completed a 1.46 mi walk - Yeah, that again. rnkpr.com/a39gumf #RunKeeper 8 hours ago
- Nothing like having lunch at 5pm. 13 hours ago
- Another Biden moment: "it was June 13th when emancipation got to Texas." Actually Joe, it's June 19th. #frederickdouglas 18 hours ago
- Just completed a 2.01 mi walk - Great first event tonight. rnkpr.com/a3968ky #RunKeeper 1 day ago
- Just completed a 1.08 mi walk - Rain rain go away. rnkpr.com/a3925vx #RunKeeper 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Mayor Gray, Pick Any Analogy
July 22, 2012Posted by on
Drip, drip, drip. Death by a thousand needles. There are many others, I’m sure. WaPo just came out with this little tidbit.
Mayor Gray’s 2010 campaign used information of thousands of city public housing residents, sources say
The Washington Post reports, “the data was used to target residents in get-out-the-vote efforts in the last week of the election, the sources said. The use of such information could violate a variety of laws and regulations, according to experts.”
It’s time to give it up, Mr. Gray. Leave now, with what little dignity you have left.