- RT @KrisForDC: D.C.'s red light and speed cameras should be focused on safety, not revenue. My press release this morning: http://t.co/eemg… 15 hours ago
- Enjoying a delicious Montecristo Epic #cigar at @WCurtisDraper. instagram.com/p/tkxjU7GVlY/ 1 day ago
- RT @DCGOP: Marc Morgan speaking @morganfordc twitpic.com/ec89fy 2 days ago
- RT @DCGOP: Chairman Phillips speaking to crowd @Capitolron twitpic.com/ec89eu 2 days ago
- RT @DCGOP: Host Jose Cunningham speaking twitpic.com/ec89dc 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Huffington Post Piece on Young Conservatives for Freedom to Marry
July 12, 2012Posted by on
Young Conservatives Rally For Same-Sex Marriage, Remain Unsure On Romney
by Lila Shapiro
The president of the Washington chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans, Robert Turner, laughed when asked whether he planned to vote for Romney. “Well I’m not voting for Obama,” he said, pausing to sip from a bottle of Bud Light. “It is hard. I don’t know what I’ll do,” said Turner, 41, who has been a registered Republican since 1990.
Turner, also serves on the board of Capital Pride, a group that organizes Gay Pride events in Washington. If Romney were to rescind his marriage pledge or select a running mate supportive of gay rights, Turner might consider voting for him, he said.