- Change of venue. Ended my walk at Dupont Circle. Smoking a Ted cigar and people watching. moby.to/yg2sru 7 hours ago
- On today's docket: more work on my iTunes, a 5 mile walk, and a cigar at Meridian Hill Park. #GreatDayAlert 12 hours ago
- Shake ya ass! But watch yo'self. 1 day ago
- You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...when I met you. #80sFriday 1 day ago
- Preach it, child! RT @dmcrawford I'm officially declaring the death of the word "PREACH." 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 19, 2012
June 19, 2012Posted by on
It’s only fitting that of all days where it’s only one of my friend’s birthday, it’s that of a director of a feature film, and a two time Emmy winner. He’s hot, has a great partner, and is not even 30 yet! Don’t you just hate him already? Of course you can’t. I am so proud of Lee Whitman and wish him the best on this, his 29th birthday, and many more to come. Check out the trailer for his movie War Stories. It’s an amazing film. Happy birthday, Lee!