- Just completed a 3.12 mi walk - Grocery store, cleaners, and the office. rnkpr.com/a32hneb #RunKeeper 9 hours ago
- RT @Chris_Minaj: Bitches be like "what's your Facebook?" And I be like " myspace.com/chris_minaj " 21 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.89 mi walk - Celebrating Peanut's last day interning. rnkpr.com/a32b5tx #RunKeeper 1 day ago
- Dear NOM, a wise man once said, "It is better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth & remove all doubt" #TooLate 1 day ago
- I'm going slightly mad. 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 19, 2012
June 19, 2012Posted by on
It’s only fitting that of all days where it’s only one of my friend’s birthday, it’s that of a director of a feature film, and a two time Emmy winner. He’s hot, has a great partner, and is not even 30 yet! Don’t you just hate him already? Of course you can’t. I am so proud of Lee Whitman and wish him the best on this, his 29th birthday, and many more to come. Check out the trailer for his movie War Stories. It’s an amazing film. Happy birthday, Lee!