- I love it when my friends (@eScarry) get their stories linked on @DRUDGE_REPORT ! 7 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg does her best Jennifer Holliday/Jennifer Hudson/Effie impression. "I'm staying! I'm staying!" thehill.com/blogs/blog-bri… 10 hours ago
- I remember the San Antonio Gunslingers. I think a Raiders move to SA is more of a problem for the Texans than the Cowboys. #NFL 1 day ago
- Time to queue up that Queen song... another one bites the dust! Federal appeals court ruled Virginia's samesex marriage ban unconstitutional 3 days ago
- "Let's be less concerned about the gay guy in the locker room & more concerned about criminals in the (NFL) League." - SE Cupp 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 19, 2012
June 19, 2012Posted by on
It’s only fitting that of all days where it’s only one of my friend’s birthday, it’s that of a director of a feature film, and a two time Emmy winner. He’s hot, has a great partner, and is not even 30 yet! Don’t you just hate him already? Of course you can’t. I am so proud of Lee Whitman and wish him the best on this, his 29th birthday, and many more to come. Check out the trailer for his movie War Stories. It’s an amazing film. Happy birthday, Lee!