- To the crazy woman in teal on Cavuto, someone talking on their phone next to you on a plane doesn't invade your "right to privacy" #schmuck 2 hours ago
- A LOL moment from the DC NBC affiliate: "Some say it's not 'good etiquette' to take "selfies" at funerals." #SMH 3 hours ago
- RT @djheakin: Details matter, but example of principled compromise to be applauded 7 hours ago
- On my way to the @DCLogCabin Holiday Party! #JingleYourBells 7 hours ago
- What's up with all these folks at Starbucks in their pjs? 16 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 13, 2012
June 13, 2012Posted by on
Today we celebrate the birthdays of three good friends. First, we have Elizabeth Eurgubian, the teeny Armenian from Fresno, by way of USC. She celebrates a birthday a mere week after her youngest son, Michael. Next is my pal Jerry Golden, who also had an anniversary with his partner Lucas last month. And finally, there is Chantel Febus, who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. But watch out, she works at Justice. So she knows if you’ve been naughty or nice. Happy birthday all!