- You know I'm a dreamer But my heart's of gold I had to run away high So I wouldn't come home low 42 minutes ago
- I walk along the city streets youu sed to walk along with me. And every step I take reminds me of just how we used to be. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- I hate myself for loving you. Can't break free from the the things that you do. I wanna walk but I run back to you... #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand? Love letters in the sand. I remember you. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- RSVP. It’s a private affair. I just won’t believe that you don’t care. RSVP. Only you & me. I’ll be waiting till you answer me. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012Posted by on
The weekend gave us a ton of birthdays to celebrate, so let’s get right to it, since it’s already so late in the day.
Friday was my dear friend and FGLer Brandon Steinmann’s birthday along with that of Crockett High School classmate Chris Leibas. Saturday, we saw Central Washington University alum Pamela Stephens, and JMU alum Bryan Rippeon get one year older. On Sunday, former hillrats Denise Mackey, Kevin Cain, and Patrick Sowers all celebrated birthdays. And today, we have ACLUer Kenneth Chandler and NIHer William Kibby with birthdays. Hope everyone had a great birthday!