- ♬ 'Victim Of Love' - Erasure ♪ twitpic.com/ebpzlj 10 hours ago
- #VoteEarlyVoteOften bestofgaydc.com twitpic.com/ebpx6h 11 hours ago
- Just found out that I was nominated for Best GOP Advocate in the 2014 Best of Gay DC awards! bestofgaydc.com #VoteEarlyVoteOften 12 hours ago
- Artist of the WEEK! ERASURE!!!!! Can't wait to see then at the 9:30 Club this week for my birthday with #TheWife! 20 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Supporting our Republican candidates at Adams Morgan Day Festival. instagram.com/p/s7xk3bpyjq/ 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
May 5, 2012Posted by on
Elizabeth Warren has stepped in it! No, she hasn’t lied, cheated or stole (that we know of), but she has told the truth.
A month ago, the Boston press revealed that the Massachusetts Democratic Senatorial candidate had labelled herself as a minority law professor, citing the fact that she’s 1/32 Native American.
What’s more, Politico revealed this week that Harvard University went as far as to label her a “diversity hire.” But here’s the best: her response. Warren explained that she listed herself for nearly a decade as a minority law teacher to connect with others “like” her. HA!
She fits in just well up in Massachusetts with that African-American, Teresa Hines Kerry.
I think it’s time to write another check to Senator Scott Brown!