- Nightshades on a warning. Gimme strength at least give me a light. Gimme anything even sympathy. There's a chance U could B right #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Get a job... oh wait, there are none. RT @Alex_Earles Casual Friday! #lifeaftergraduation 2 hours ago
- HOLLA! RT @PhillyGinger Friday...enough said! 2 hours ago
- In the city ladies look pretty. Guys tell jokes so they can seem witty. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Goooooood morning, and happy #80sFriday! Who's got artist requests today? 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hank’s Oyster on the Hill?
April 11, 2012Posted by on
Looks like the outstanding Jamie Leeds will open a third rendition of her popular Hank’s Oyster Bar on Capitol Hill. Perched between Remington’s, DC’s only country gay bar and Mr. Henry’s, Capitol Hill’s long-serving gay restaurant, the new Hank’s will locate in the spot that formerly housed Ba Bay, the contemporary Vietnamese restaurant which closed its doors back in November. Ba Bay was only opened a year.
Before Ba Bay, the space housed Locanda. So there is not a good track record with this space and restaurants. I am sure Jamie will break that curse. It’s a shame I don’t live on The Hill anymore. Best of luck to Hanks!