- I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way... RT @BryanWeaverDC: It's another "bad-papa" production. @oblivious_dude @MariaTCardona 9 hours ago
- Dear @shondarhines, next week is the winter finale of Scandal. I need some Hollis Doyle!!! @GreggHenry88 @Scandal_Moments 23 hours ago
- .@CobaltDC Hey girl hey! I'm comin'! 2 days ago
- How bout we let the ppl of FL decide? MT @politico Family of late FL Rep BillYoung is split on who should replace him politi.co/1aH9fXI 2 days ago
- What an uninspiring day. 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hank’s Oyster on the Hill?
April 11, 2012Posted by on
Looks like the outstanding Jamie Leeds will open a third rendition of her popular Hank’s Oyster Bar on Capitol Hill. Perched between Remington’s, DC’s only country gay bar and Mr. Henry’s, Capitol Hill’s long-serving gay restaurant, the new Hank’s will locate in the spot that formerly housed Ba Bay, the contemporary Vietnamese restaurant which closed its doors back in November. Ba Bay was only opened a year.
Before Ba Bay, the space housed Locanda. So there is not a good track record with this space and restaurants. I am sure Jamie will break that curse. It’s a shame I don’t live on The Hill anymore. Best of luck to Hanks!