- I'll be there for you. These five words I swear to you. When you breathe, I want to be the air for you. I'll be there for you. #80sFriday 3 hours ago
- Don't switch the blade on the guy in shades, oh no. Don't masquerade with the guy in shades, oh no. #80sFriday 5 hours ago
- I knew right from the beginning that you would end up winnin'. I knew right from the start you'd put an arrow through my heart. #80sFriday 5 hours ago
- Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer. She's a juvenile scam. Never was a quitter. Tasty like a raindrop, she's got the look. #80sFriday 6 hours ago
- And just when I thought she was coming to my door, she whispered sweet & brought me to the floor. She said, "I'm only seventeen!" #80sFriday 7 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
WaPo Endorses Ron Moten
March 18, 2012Posted by on
Yesterday, the Washington Post endorsed Ron Moten for the Republican nomination for the Ward 7 Council seat.
In the Republican contest, Peaceoholics leader Ron Moten is the choice over Don Folden, former street vendor and perennial candidate. Mr. Moten, who recently switched to the GOP out of frustration with what he sees as the abuses of one-party Democratic rule, shows a smart grasp of the issues facing the city. The energy of his campaign speaks well of the kind of constituent service he would provide to long-suffering Ward 7 residents.