- I need fifty dollars to make you hollar. I get paid to do the wild thing! #80sFriday 28 minutes ago
- U don't have 2 be rich 2 be my girl. U don't have 2 be cool 2 rule my world. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Just try to understand, I've given all I can. Cause you've got the best of me. Borderline. Feels like in going to lose my mind. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- When the heart rules the mind, one look, and love is blind. #80sFriday 3 hours ago
- Come to me, cover me, hold me. Together we'll break these chains of love. #80sFriday 4 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
WaPo Endorses Ron Moten
March 18, 2012Posted by on
Yesterday, the Washington Post endorsed Ron Moten for the Republican nomination for the Ward 7 Council seat.
In the Republican contest, Peaceoholics leader Ron Moten is the choice over Don Folden, former street vendor and perennial candidate. Mr. Moten, who recently switched to the GOP out of frustration with what he sees as the abuses of one-party Democratic rule, shows a smart grasp of the issues facing the city. The energy of his campaign speaks well of the kind of constituent service he would provide to long-suffering Ward 7 residents.