- Join @DCLogCabin TONIGHT to hear @mikedebonis of WaPo discuss the 2014 elections. TheChastleton, 1701 16th St NW http://t.co/EQKpUknQtZ 2 days ago
- HA! | BROADCAST NETS won't carry Obama's address. There was agreement among the broadcast networks that this was overtly political. 2 days ago
- Finally saw Guardians of the Galaxy this week. Nice appearance from @GreggHenry88. Wish there was more of him on @scandalABC. 3 days ago
- At an Ebola relief fundraiser. The Sierra Leone Ambassador to the US is speaking. moby.to/xbllb9 3 days ago
- #voicesaveryan 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
WaPo Endorses Ron Moten
March 18, 2012Posted by on
Yesterday, the Washington Post endorsed Ron Moten for the Republican nomination for the Ward 7 Council seat.
In the Republican contest, Peaceoholics leader Ron Moten is the choice over Don Folden, former street vendor and perennial candidate. Mr. Moten, who recently switched to the GOP out of frustration with what he sees as the abuses of one-party Democratic rule, shows a smart grasp of the issues facing the city. The energy of his campaign speaks well of the kind of constituent service he would provide to long-suffering Ward 7 residents.