- Just completed a 3.12 mi walk - Grocery store, cleaners, and the office. rnkpr.com/a32hneb #RunKeeper 4 hours ago
- RT @Chris_Minaj: Bitches be like "what's your Facebook?" And I be like " myspace.com/chris_minaj " 16 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.89 mi walk - Celebrating Peanut's last day interning. rnkpr.com/a32b5tx #RunKeeper 21 hours ago
- Dear NOM, a wise man once said, "It is better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth & remove all doubt" #TooLate 23 hours ago
- I'm going slightly mad. 23 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
WaPo Endorses Ron Moten
March 18, 2012Posted by on
Yesterday, the Washington Post endorsed Ron Moten for the Republican nomination for the Ward 7 Council seat.
In the Republican contest, Peaceoholics leader Ron Moten is the choice over Don Folden, former street vendor and perennial candidate. Mr. Moten, who recently switched to the GOP out of frustration with what he sees as the abuses of one-party Democratic rule, shows a smart grasp of the issues facing the city. The energy of his campaign speaks well of the kind of constituent service he would provide to long-suffering Ward 7 residents.