- RT @KrisForDC: D.C.'s red light and speed cameras should be focused on safety, not revenue. My press release this morning: http://t.co/eemg… 9 hours ago
- Enjoying a delicious Montecristo Epic #cigar at @WCurtisDraper. instagram.com/p/tkxjU7GVlY/ 1 day ago
- RT @DCGOP: Marc Morgan speaking @morganfordc twitpic.com/ec89fy 2 days ago
- RT @DCGOP: Chairman Phillips speaking to crowd @Capitolron twitpic.com/ec89eu 2 days ago
- RT @DCGOP: Host Jose Cunningham speaking twitpic.com/ec89dc 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
WaPo Endorses Ron Moten
March 18, 2012Posted by on
Yesterday, the Washington Post endorsed Ron Moten for the Republican nomination for the Ward 7 Council seat.
In the Republican contest, Peaceoholics leader Ron Moten is the choice over Don Folden, former street vendor and perennial candidate. Mr. Moten, who recently switched to the GOP out of frustration with what he sees as the abuses of one-party Democratic rule, shows a smart grasp of the issues facing the city. The energy of his campaign speaks well of the kind of constituent service he would provide to long-suffering Ward 7 residents.