- .@TroyAikman I miss having an amazing QB leading our @dallascowboys. #GoodOleDays #Superbowls 11 hours ago
- Just completed a 3.51 mi walk - Walked back home from National Book Festival at the Convention Center. rnkpr.com/a70o47i #RunKeeper 13 hours ago
- Watching my cigar buddy @jonallendc speak at the National Book Festival twitpic.com/eb0jsd 15 hours ago
- I'm late for the National Book Festival! 16 hours ago
- She don't want no wild romance. When she's with me she only wants to dance. She wants to dance with me. #80sFriday 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
September 20th… to be the Best Day Ever!
September 13, 2011Posted by on
Next Tuesday is September 20th. It is gearing up to be the best day ever! The number one reason is that it is my birffday! I love celebrating birthdays, mine especially. It also happens to be the day of the Log Cabin Republicans National Dinner and Celebration.
Additionally, it is also the day that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell is officially certified!
And finally, it is the night of the premiere of the new season of GLEE!!! Can’t wait!
For the record, I like vodka, cigars, and books.