- She don't want no wild romance. When she's with me she only wants to dance. She wants to dance with me. #80sFriday 18 hours ago
- I don't wanna dance dance w u baby no more I'll never do somethin to hurt you though.Oh but the feeling is bad the feeling is bad #80sFriday 18 hours ago
- On the floor of Tokyo or down N London town to go go. With the record selection & the mirror's reflection I'm a dancing w/ myself #80sFriday 19 hours ago
- All the men come in these places & the men are all the same. You don't look at their faces. And you don't ask their names. #80sFriday 19 hours ago
- I want to bop with you baby all night long. I want to bebop with you baby till the break of dawn. #80sFriday 19 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Senator Scott Brown Supports Repeal of DADT
December 4, 2010Posted by on
Below is the statement from Senator Brown’s office -
Scott Brown Statement On Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) today issued the following statement on the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy:
“I have been in the military for 31 years and counting, and have served as a subordinate and as an officer. As a legislator, I have spent a significant amount of time on military issues. During my time of service, I have visited our injured troops at Walter Reed and have attended funerals of our fallen heroes. When a soldier answers the call to serve, and risks life or limb, it has never mattered to me whether they are gay or straight. My only concern has been whether their service and sacrifice is with pride and honor.
“I pledged to keep an open mind about the present policy on Don’t Ask Don’t Tell. Having reviewed the Pentagon report, having spoken to active and retired military service members, and having discussed the matter privately with Defense Secretary Gates and others, I accept the findings of the report and support repeal based on the Secretary’s recommendations that repeal will be implemented only when the battle effectiveness of the forces is assured and proper preparations have been completed.”