- This is such a great concert!!!! #930 instagram.com/p/tMQnNdGVso/ 5 hours ago
- We're between bands. The lady at the stage signing is rocking the Dancing Queen. #930 6 hours ago
- In line for Erasure! At the 9:30 Club instagram.com/p/tL_mv8mVtD/ 7 hours ago
- THIS IS TONIGHT!!! instagram.com/p/tLnuAwGVi-/ 11 hours ago
- The boys from Locker 51 at shellysbackroom. instagram.com/p/tLjX0tGVrF/ 11 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!