- RT @Chris_Minaj: Bitches be like "what's your Facebook?" And I be like " myspace.com/chris_minaj " 2 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.89 mi walk - Celebrating Peanut's last day interning. rnkpr.com/a32b5tx #RunKeeper 7 hours ago
- Dear NOM, a wise man once said, "It is better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth & remove all doubt" #TooLate 9 hours ago
- I'm going slightly mad. 9 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.18 mi walk - TGIF rnkpr.com/a3275er #RunKeeper 17 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!