- Let the shit show continue MT @maustermuhle DC has extended public comment period for zoning code rewrite by 6 months wamu.fm/1jLra7h 11 hours ago
- It's a Pet Shop Boys morning. 21 hours ago
- It's an Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe morning. 1 day ago
- It's a Ja Rule kind of morning. 2 days ago
- I've got some great pictures to share that I just took! #anticipation 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!