- Dominican Cohiba while listening to David Bowie. instagram.com/p/r_DQsgGVnt/ 6 hours ago
- Get ready! Tomorrow there will be a theme for #80sFriday. 10 hours ago
- We may not have won a Super Bowl in 15+ years, but all you nay sayers can suck it! #Cowboys still NFL's Most Valuable Team #hatersgonnahate 18 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Unemployment in the District, which had been falling, remained flat at 7.4% in July. Wonder if min wage hike had anything to do … 1 day ago
- Joint birthday presents for me and The Wife! Can't wait!!! instagram.com/p/r5mYtRGVkc/ 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!