- RT @DCGOP: RT @willsommer Jeff Thompson’s shadow campaign in three charts. washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/looselip… http://t.co/slbA6tMfPz 4 hours ago
- RT @kcivey: Yet another Evans mailer today, this one reminding me that he'll do anything for you if you own a sports team. #DCision14 5 hours ago
- RT @matthewhurtt: .@LogCabinGOP's @gregorytangelo talking to the Alexandria YRs. Really good discussion. http://t.co/OiYtfVQmJ3 5 hours ago
- RT @RuPaulsDragRace RT if you knew the Carol Channing, "I don't remember eating corn..." reference in #Untucked! 5 hours ago
- So happy to see Hollis Doyle back in the thick of it on Scandal! @Scandal_Moments @GreggHenry88 5 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!