- Aretha Franklin is ALWAYS a good way to start off a Monday morning! 2 days ago
- This is ALWAYS a good smoke! twitpic.com/e8j7px 3 days ago
- Now that To Wong Foo is done, time for a Fuente Opus X #cigar. twitpic.com/e8j0y2 3 days ago
- Commence Gay Movie Night. To Wong Foo, with @powalenya 3 days ago
- RT @eScarry: Quite the disparity in media attendance between CPAC and Netroots conferences mediaite.com/online/progres… 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”