- Enjoying an Easter Sunday evening cigar. #MeridianHillPark moby.to/6wrgca 39 minutes ago
- JRs is a madhouse hours before the Annual Bonnet contest. @JRsWDC 2 hours ago
- RT @secupp: ▶ Today on @ThisWeekABC: Conservatives have got to move on gay marriage (and gay adoption). clip.gs/6ij 8 hours ago
- Happy Easter! He's Alive, by Dolly Parton youtu.be/UbRPWUHM80M 9 hours ago
- Just posted a 6.71 mi walk - #RunKeeper rnkpr.com/a5lflr7 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”