- RT @katyabram: so @Kayhagan is now on stage with Bill Clinton while wearing a blue dress #Justsaying http://t.co/gScs3lAVVw 1 hour ago
- Oh man, just realized that today was the 40th anniversary of Ali-Foreman #TheRumbleInTheJungle. 20 hours ago
- And that's why I hate Tony Romo. 3 days ago
- What is this Google Inbox thingy? 4 days ago
- ...and then there's crackers and "Nig**s in Paris." #sideeye 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”