- Post-lunch selfie with an old friend. http://t.co/aJZT7ZCuJJ 3 hours ago
- RT @willsommer: D.C. Republican accuse @murielbowser of running a dishonest radio ad. http://t.co/u9YJ5C2LVG 4 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: DC GOP demands an apology from @MurielBowser over radio ad accusing us of "dirty tricks" in mayor's race. dcgop.com/?post_type=one… 5 hours ago
- I truly think I may have one of the largest Erasure music collections on the planet! 47 albums, singles, remixes and compilations = 1.45 GB 7 hours ago
- This morning I'm listening to The Wild album (UK Version). #CountdownToErasure♬ 'Blue Savannah' - Erasure ♪ twitpic.com/ebrxw2 8 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”