- I'm a free man! Lawsuit dismissed. 1 day ago
- Someone tried to serve me papers today. Couldn't get through security. #tryharder 1 day ago
- #holyshit Just saw an ad for Mark Warner... by John Warner! 1 day ago
- RT @DCGOP: Thank you @JoeNBC for speaking at our Lincoln-Douglass Dinner Monday night and bringing the lovely @morningmika. @Morning_Joe 3 days ago
- Smoking a cigar at madamsorgan with @DJayyyyyyyyyy on a rainy night. instagram.com/p/ucAaDImVve/ 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”