- Another Biden moment: "it was June 13th when emancipation got to Texas." Actually Joe, it's June 19th. #frederickdouglas 4 hours ago
- Just completed a 2.01 mi walk - Great first event tonight. rnkpr.com/a3968ky #RunKeeper 17 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.08 mi walk - Rain rain go away. rnkpr.com/a3925vx #RunKeeper 1 day ago
- From RollCall: D.C. GOP Spotlights [Frederick] Douglass' Party ID rollcall.com/news/dc_gop_sp… … 1 day ago
- Just completed a 1.18 mi walk - Just call me Kool Moe Dee. rnkpr.com/a38yzqs #RunKeeper 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”