- Just completed a 1.88 mi walk - Now, if I can just get up EVERY morning and do this... rnkpr.com/a6lulq4 #RunKeeper 4 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Join us TONIGHT for a Kris Hammond for Council Chairman fundraiser. Visit dcgop.com for details. @DCLogCabin @DCYRs… 21 hours ago
- Aretha Franklin is ALWAYS a good way to start off a Monday morning! 3 days ago
- This is ALWAYS a good smoke! twitpic.com/e8j7px 4 days ago
- Now that To Wong Foo is done, time for a Fuente Opus X #cigar. twitpic.com/e8j0y2 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.