- For all of you hating on old man Winter, just remember this quote, "Jesus, be a raindrop...or central air." youtu.be/a6tKJvWWDP4 1 day ago
- RT @DCGOP: Great turn out for @MarcMorgan_DC kick off event! Special thanks to the @DCYRs and @DCLogCabin members who came. #DCision14 1 day ago
- RT @nbcwashington: Boil water advisory issued in Northwest DC bit.ly/1lzDjPn http://t.co/VOHpbUeLHy 1 day ago
- RT @jaymeson: FYI- If you live in white lady land RT @dcwater: ALERT: Boil water advisory for portions of NW DC (map included) https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @politico: Poll: Obama approval hits record low. politi.co/NxK0mW (AP Photo) http://t.co/24YHsdbtg2 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.