- Just completed a 1.08 mi walk - Rain rain go away. rnkpr.com/a3925vx #RunKeeper 7 hours ago
- From RollCall: D.C. GOP Spotlights [Frederick] Douglass' Party ID rollcall.com/news/dc_gop_sp… … 12 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.18 mi walk - Just call me Kool Moe Dee. rnkpr.com/a38yzqs #RunKeeper 12 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.14 mi walk - Time to let my hair down. rnkpr.com/a38vdk5 #RunKeeper 22 hours ago
- From RollCall: D.C. GOP Spotlights [Frederick] Douglass' Party ID rollcall.com/news/dc_gop_sp… 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.