- RT @DCGOP: Unemployment in the District, which had been falling, remained flat at 7.4% in July. Wonder if min wage hike had anything to do … 15 hours ago
- Joint birthday presents for me and The Wife! Can't wait!!! instagram.com/p/r5mYtRGVkc/ 1 day ago
- Landlord said he had something for me. I thought it was mail. He knows me so well! #MyLandlordRocks instagram.com/p/r3G-iImVka/ 2 days ago
- For the second to last time EVER, I don't know who you think you are, but before the night is through, I wanna do bad things with you! 3 days ago
- RT @OmarVillafranca: Pitch of guy selling #MikeBrown t-shirts in #Ferguson : "Ten dollars for black folks, $15 for white folks." 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.