- RT @WashTimesLocal: DC minority parties decry Democratic attempts at power grab, @DCGOP threatens suit if Dems switch to independent — http… 52 minutes ago
- RT @DCGOP: DC Minority parties decry Democratic attempts at power grab. @DCGOP threatens suit if Dems switch to IND. m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/…… 56 minutes ago
- RT @KinlowDC: DCGOP or @DCStatehood?Join DCPolitics today at 11 w @No1newshen @DCGOP Chairman Ron Phillips and @WashInformer analyst @bsalm… 1 hour ago
- Hook'Em RT @SportsCenter Kevin Durant joins Michael Jordan & Wilt Chamberlain as only men to lead NBA in total points in 5 straight seasons. 13 hours ago
- Let the shit show continue MT @maustermuhle DC has extended public comment period for zoning code rewrite by 6 months wamu.fm/1jLra7h 17 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.