- This morning I'm listening to The Abba-esque EP. #CountdownToErasure♬ 'Lay All Your Love On Me' - Erasure ♪ twitpic.com/ebt5lx 6 hours ago
- Am I right? Am I wrong? Or am I just dreaming? ♬ 'Am I Right?' - Erasure ♪ 15 hours ago
- GREAT @DCLogCabin AfterParty at Number Nine, to the Spirit of Lincoln Dinner. @LogCabinGOP 16 hours ago
- Spirit of Lincoln instagram.com/p/tERt0gmVsM/ 19 hours ago
- Mary Cheney at the Spirit of Lincoln Dinner @DCLogCabin @LogCabinGOP instagram.com/p/tEQ9wCGVq9/ 19 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.