- ♬ 'Victim Of Love' - Erasure ♪ twitpic.com/ebpzlj 10 hours ago
- #VoteEarlyVoteOften bestofgaydc.com twitpic.com/ebpx6h 11 hours ago
- Just found out that I was nominated for Best GOP Advocate in the 2014 Best of Gay DC awards! bestofgaydc.com #VoteEarlyVoteOften 12 hours ago
- Artist of the WEEK! ERASURE!!!!! Can't wait to see then at the 9:30 Club this week for my birthday with #TheWife! 20 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Supporting our Republican candidates at Adams Morgan Day Festival. instagram.com/p/s7xk3bpyjq/ 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
A Systemic Failure in Homeland Security
December 29, 2009Posted by on
I’m not quite ready to call for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, but what the hell is going on over there?
Did she really expect anyone to buy her line on Saturday that “the system worked,” only to have to walk it back less than 24 hours later. Of course, Republicans on the Hill quickly jumped on that statement, but so too did many Democrats.
Now we hear that the CIA had been tracking Abdulmutallab since August. So the failure to connect the dots throughout the various agencies seems to get more egregious each day.