- I wonder what this is about? Oh that right! I'm being sued for "malicious interference." Excuse me while I LOL. twitpic.com/eavb69 48 minutes ago
- ♬ 'Iko Iko' - The Belle Stars ♪ 10 hours ago
- It's an Iko Iko morning. Who has your favorite cover of the song? 10 hours ago
- New roommate has been found. The beatings shall commence on Monday! 11 hours ago
- It's go time! twitpic.com/eaui4b 11 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
A Systemic Failure in Homeland Security
December 29, 2009Posted by on
I’m not quite ready to call for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, but what the hell is going on over there?
Did she really expect anyone to buy her line on Saturday that “the system worked,” only to have to walk it back less than 24 hours later. Of course, Republicans on the Hill quickly jumped on that statement, but so too did many Democrats.
Now we hear that the CIA had been tracking Abdulmutallab since August. So the failure to connect the dots throughout the various agencies seems to get more egregious each day.