- Enjoying a delicious Montecristo Epic #cigar at @WCurtisDraper. instagram.com/p/tkxjU7GVlY/ 22 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Marc Morgan speaking @morganfordc twitpic.com/ec89fy 1 day ago
- RT @DCGOP: Chairman Phillips speaking to crowd @Capitolron twitpic.com/ec89eu 1 day ago
- RT @DCGOP: Host Jose Cunningham speaking twitpic.com/ec89dc 1 day ago
- RT @DCGOP: Kris @krishammond speaking at the @DCGOP fundraiser. twitpic.com/ec896v 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.