- Oh look! Whitney Houston is releasing her first LIVE album... 31 months after she died. #sideeye #shade 1 hour ago
- This morning I'm listening to The Innocents album. #CountdownToErasure♬ 'A Little Respect' - Erasure ♪ twitpic.com/ebqqst 1 hour ago
- ♬ 'Victim Of Love' - Erasure ♪ twitpic.com/ebpzlj 16 hours ago
- #VoteEarlyVoteOften bestofgaydc.com twitpic.com/ebpx6h 18 hours ago
- Just found out that I was nominated for Best GOP Advocate in the 2014 Best of Gay DC awards! bestofgaydc.com #VoteEarlyVoteOften 18 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.