- RT @DCGOP: With thanks to @GaryKraissJr, the DC GOP now has an official Instagram account. It's also @dcgop instagram.com/dcgop 14 hours ago
- RT @ScottRobertsDC: Kris Hammond @KrisForDC is running for @councilofdc chair in Nov 2014 - former #EckingtonDC resident http://t.co/NG2K7m… 16 hours ago
- Just completed a 3.79 mi walk - AdMo to 16th St. Over to Georgia Abe to Peyeorth and Columbia Heights. rnkpr.com/a714kd5 #RunKeeper 1 day ago
- .@TroyAikman I miss having an amazing QB leading our @dallascowboys. #GoodOleDays #Superbowls 2 days ago
- Just completed a 3.51 mi walk - Walked back home from National Book Festival at the Convention Center. rnkpr.com/a70o47i #RunKeeper 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.