- Just posted a 6.71 mi walk - #RunKeeper rnkpr.com/a5lflr7 11 hours ago
- There's things that you guess & things that you know. There's boys you can trust & girls that you don't. #80sFriday 1 day ago
- You know I'm a dreamer But my heart's of gold I had to run away high So I wouldn't come home low 1 day ago
- I walk along the city streets youu sed to walk along with me. And every step I take reminds me of just how we used to be. #80sFriday 1 day ago
- I hate myself for loving you. Can't break free from the the things that you do. I wanna walk but I run back to you... #80sFriday 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.