- Preach! | RT @DCHomos Truth http://t.co/9J4cJOBfAe 2 hours ago
- Now this was a great smoke! twitpic.com/e8wjph 2 hours ago
- Last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China. In a little row boat to find ya. #80sFriday 8 hours ago
- Well today just got real shitty. Just found out my barber retired three weeks ago. #firstworldproblems 8 hours ago
- There is freedom within. There is freedom without. Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup. #80sFriday 9 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.